Every Tuesday at 10:30 you can now join us for FREE Tai Chi if you are a senior (55+) followed by a social. At the village, we are proud to be offering this class to our residents and the wider community. This is part of our ongoing commitment of improving the health and lives of those who reside within the village and surrounding area. Tai Chi offers excellent benefits to those who practice it.
- Helps improve body balance by giving one a feel of their body in space hence reducing the risk of falls and ultimately injuries.
- Enhances self-defence skills
- Builds muscle strength in the legs and the lower body
- Enhances one’s flexibility
- Enhances deep breathing
- Increased mental capacity and better concentration
- Helps reduce or manage weight the proper way
- Increased energy release
- Lowers stress, anxiety, and depression
- Increased social interactions and positivity
- Eases arthritis and joint pain
- Quick recovery from heart attacks and stroke
- Lowers blood pressure
- Better management and fast improvement of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Multiple Sclerosis conditions
- Fast recovery from fractures, complications of the joints, back pain, and osteoporosis
- Reduces bone loss associated with menopause in women
For enquiries and to reserve your free space, please contact our reception team on 01792 235 300.